Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We accept most insurance plans. Currently we are not accepting United Healthcare, United Behavioral Health, Cigna Plans and Medicaid.
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP's)
We participate with several EAP's which are often available through your employer. These programs offer you and your family free short-term services like counseling, wellness programs, legal consultations, etc..
Cash, check and credit card are accepted for payment.
We would greatly appreciate a notice 24 hours in advance of any cancellations.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.